Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Treasured Treats

I love etsy treasuries. I love viewing them and making them. An etsy treasury is a curated list of items based on a theme. The name "Treasury" is actually apropos because you have to go on a treasure hunt through people's shops in order to find the items for your treasury.  Sometimes I get so absorbed in the items I'm looking at, that I forget I'm treasure hunting. Coming up with a theme is fun too. I try to be as creative as possible. You also want to make the treasury look pleasing so it's important where you place your items. People then view them and add comments if they desire. Some of them even make the front page of etsy, which is an esteemed honor that I haven't yet figured out how to do. Someday. Anyway, I wanted to share some of the treasuries that I've been in. It makes for a good blog post.

Retro
Such A Treasury
Friends Who Help Me When I'm Feeling.....Blue
Late Summer Color Pop
Live To Create
I hope you've enjoyed my little display and were able to pick out my Funky Felt Flowers. Enjoy. Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love making treasuries too, I must make like at least 20 to 30 a month. I'm a photographer, so something visually appealing is definitely in my line of creating. I just wrote a blog post on the importance of treasury making, http://bit.ly/dUQOfZ and have some of my favorite treasuries from the week up. I love the "Such a Treasury" treasury you posted, :]

    <3

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandra!
    Thanks for the comment. I'm going to go check out your blog now.
    Take care,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete